Landmark Hospitality is owned and operated by veteran restaurateurs Frank and Jeanne Cretella. With over 25 years of “Perfecting the Art of Hospitality,” the Cretellas enjoy a reputation of providing their guests with memorable experiences and are highly regarded within their industry for their creative vision and corporate team building ability.
Landmark Hospitality specializes in perfecting the art of fine dining, weddings, corporate events, and catering as well as off-site events which include a host of exotic, international locations available through our newest division, Landmark Destination Weddings.
Landmark Hospitality owns and manages unique and elegant restaurants and event venues, such as:
- Liberty House Restaurant, Jersey City, NJ
- Stone House at Stirling Ridge, Warren, NJ
- The Ryland Inn, Whitehouse Station, NJ
- Boathouse at Mercer Lake, West Windsor, NJ
- Hotel du Village, New Hope, PA
- Logan Inn, New Hope, PA
- Crave Events Group, On-site Catering and Event Planning
- Landmark Destination Weddings, destination wedding/honeymoon planning service
We also hold exclusive catering partnerships with
- Prallsville Mills, Stockton, NJ
- Alba Vineyard, Milford, NJ
- Mana Contemporary, Jersey City, NJ
- Saint John The Divine, New York, NY
- Cherry Grove Farm, Lawrence Township, NJ
- Starland Ballroom, Sayreville, NJ
Our locations reflect our commitment to providing unique settings, all of which share the common thread of creating pleasurable and memorable events as well as fine dining experiences for our valued guests..